- Conference Registrations starts @08:00 AM on October 29, 2020 at Holiday Inn Orlando SW Celebration Area, USA. The exact name of the conference room is published in the final program.
- During the conference, the registration desk will be opened from 8 AM onwards.
- At the registration desk, you will receive your conference badge, the conference folder, abstract book, conference program.
- At the desk conference, onsite coordinators will be able to answer your questions at all times.
- At the registration desk you will receive vouchers for lunch, please hand your vouchers to the restaurant staff when getting your lunch.
- Please be informed that there may be slight changes in the program for any reason. So please be available in the meeting room from the conference start time on day of your presentation.
- Each speaker will have 20-25 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 17-19 minutes to allow for introduction and questions. In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the schedule.
- The working language of the conference is English.
- The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format. Be sure your visuals are clear and very legible.
- Submit your presentation slides 15 days before the conference and also bring a copy with you on flash drive or storage device to the event.
- Please check and make sure that your presentations are working properly before the session starts.
- The meeting room is equipped with digital projector, screen, laptop, slider with pointer, cordless mike, desktop mike, basic sound system.
- Taking the timelines and technical set up into consideration, using personal laptops are not recommended unless under unavoidable conditions.
- Users of Windows/PC should assure the compatibility of their presentation with the MAC system used at the lectern.
- All posters will be allotted with a poster number in the final program. Presenters must locate their assigned poster display, which will be numbered, and hang their poster 1 hour before the poster session starts. Pasting or Hanging materials will be provided.
- Poster Dimensions: The display area for each poster on the poster board is 1 m wide by 1 m high.
- All posters should be prepared in advance and brought to the conference by the presenters.
- On-site printing is NOT facilitated; it should be done in advance by the presenter.
- Presenters are asked to be available at their posters during the full poster session to discuss their posters with interested viewers.
- You need to collect your poster by end of the day; we dispose the posters left behind.
- Best Poster awards will be decided by poster judge and announced at the end of the poster session.
- All the attendees will be provided with the delegate certificate signed by the organizing committee members. Name and affiliation on the certificates will be printed on certificates as per our records, for any changes or requests regarding the certification— please contact us before one month of the conference.
- Certificates will be provided during the session or after completion of the session, so please make sure to be present until the session ends.
- Co-authors not attending the conference will not receive the certificate.
For Joining Webinar:
- After you register for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite with personalized user ID for webinar access. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see this email in your inbox.
- Follow the steps provided to join the webinar 1 or 2 days prior, for preventing any technical issues on day of the event.
- Please join the webinar 30 minutes early to minimize last minute issues.
- Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running this application.
- For audio, it is always better to attach an external device.
- If you have audio issues, please check your application audio settings and your computer speakers.
- Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance.
- Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss, should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
- You need an external device for connecting your video, if you are joining from a computer.
For Online Presenters:
- Please plan your presentation, as such you can give 2-3 minutes time for Q&A session at the end of your talk.
- In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
- The working language of the webinar is English.
- If you are a presenter, be ready with your presentation slides open in your device when the meeting starts. Please share that document while sharing your screen.